An enthusiastic freelance animator and artist, best known for her work with best-selling children's literature company Fairy Faye Publications. With animations such as Tales from the Clock Tower and the upcoming short, Life as a Medieval Peasant based on the international selling books written by F.J Beerling and illustrated by Gareth Bowler. As well as this she also produces, directs and animates her own independent films, include award winning student animation Snowbot and various parodies, with more works coming soon!
Fairy Faye Publications | Life as a Medieval Peasant | 2016 | Animator
Fairy Faye Publications | Tales From the Clocktower | 2015 | Animator
FilmBaker Productions | Film Baker Logo/Ident | 2015 | Animator/Designer
Gemstone FIlms | Gemstone Film Logo/Ident | 2015 | Animator/Designer
Canterbury Anifest | 2016 | Workshop Leader (Teacher)
Egg Marketing | 2014 | Concept Artist
Canterbury Christchurch University | 2013-2014 | Student Ambassador
Canterbury Christ Church University
Bachelor's Degree - Film Radio and Television (Animation) : First Class Honours
Royal Holloway, University of London
A levels - English Literature & Language, Art & Design and Theatre Studies
B, B, C
2008 - 2010
Chaucer Technology School
GCSE - 4 A's, 7 B's, 1 C.
- Achieved a 1st class honours degree in Film, Radio and Television studies at Canterbury Christchurch University
- Had my independent university animation Snowbot screened in international film festivals across three continents
- My work Tales From the Clock Tower had its premiere in a cinema with invited VIP guests as well as a large public event that was attended by 2000+ people with fireworks and was featured in many newspapers.
- Over 230 Youtube subscribers with 59,948 views and counting!
- Sold my designs and artwork via Redbubble in almost 30 different countries.